Wednesday 18 July 2012

Where Do Ideas Come From?







































One of the people I work with (Interning! oh yeah!) is organizing a very cool exhibition in Cork City. The Brief Exchange. Twenty three designers, photographers and illustrators make a brief, then the brief is exchanged randomly among the participants. I am not part of the collective... but I did get a nice sneak peak of all the amazing briefs ( I've never said 'brief' so many times in one paragraph. Brief brief brief). 
One brief stood out, 'Where Do Ideas Come From?'. So I created this. It is an exercise in maximalism and poses the idea to look where the ideas are really coming from. Her head? Or that little TV? It's about recycling ideas and sometimes not even being aware of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment